Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Going Backwards

Okay, I've just listened to the 71/2 Highly Successful Hapbits of Lifelong Learning. I have skipped around these lessons haphazardly but decided I would start at the beginning and be dilgent about following the order. ;->

We are instructed to "write down which habit among the 7 & 1/2 that is easiest for you and which is hardest." I think that the hardest one for me is the one they said was the most important which is "PLAY!" I forget to have fun when I'm tackling new technology. Learning new technology is the most common type of lifelong learning I have been faced with these last few years. Overcoming negative self talk interferes with having fun....I always learn more if I have to show someone else how to do something so I would say that Habit 7, teach/mentor others, is the easiest one for me. An example would be showing a co-worker how to work with the e-Vanced calendar.

No comments: